The requirements for the people willing to become private detectives are set in the Law of Private Detective Activity.
The law says:
Article 6. Requirements for the person, seeking to become a private detective
1. The person, seeking to become a private detective, must:
1) have no less than law degree in the university of applied sciences;
2) have a certificate showing graduation of private detectives courses or to have no less than 2 years professional experience in the law enforcement, or intelligence institutions;
3) pass the qualifying private detective exam;
4) have irreproachable character .
2. The person who works in the law enforcement or intelligence institutions cannot become a private detective.